LIFE AFTER WE DO’S

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Celebrity look alikes....


A friend of mine sent me a link to this My Heritage website today(http://www.myheritage.com). It is a fun website that you upload a picture too and they scan your face to find celebrity look alikes. Sometimes it depends on picture you take and how your face is in the picture, they say to do a few pictures to see what people keep popping back up. For the pictures that I did Scarlett kept popping back up (3 times). For Keith Xzibit kept coming up again and again, but Ice Cube is not on the list nor is Jerome Bettis who he often hears he looks like.

Here is a look at who Keith and I matched up with:

My look alikes


Keith's look alike


So go now and let us know who you look like and report back! you can leave it in the comments below....

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...