LIFE AFTER WE DO’S

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

..Labor Day Weekend with the Thornton's ..
..Friday..
We had a wonderful 4 day weekend, we both had Friday and Monday off. It was nice to be able to add some extra time onto the weekend and enjoy doing things that weren't so work related. Friday I had a rehearsal in San Francisco at the Legion of Honor, where my wedding and reception was on Saturday. Ashlei and I went there a couple weeks ago so I could do a walk through for the couple. It was a zoo as the Legion of Honor usually is. It took me 20 mins. to find parking, and made me late which I hate being! So this time I asked Keith to come with me so that he could circle if he needed to. We got there early and it took us about the same amount of time to find parking, but we did. The Legion is closer to the Golden Gate Bridge so it is closer to the fog, especially in the summer months. The bridal party was a little late but we got through it in about 30 mins, it was pretty simple.


After the rehearsal Keith and I decided to head to the wharf so we could get something to eat. It was really nice having a dinner for just ourselves and able to talk.


It is funny that after all the time we have had together we still love just hanging out with one another. After the late lunch/dinner we went and walked along the wharf before heading back home. On the way home we stopped and visited with my Dad, then went home. I took Ashlei and Devan to Fatburger so they could eat.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...