LIFE AFTER WE DO’S

Thursday, September 07, 2006

....Casa Thornton....
Keith and I are getting the house together very nicely. We have been done for about a month so I wanted to share some pictures. As much as I would love to take credit for this, I can't. I insert my opinions here and there but really Keith is wonderful at anything creative and our place shows that. I had input on the colors, he brings ideas to life. Sometimes I can't always see the vision but at the end of the day I am surprised by what he does. I realize I am lucky to have married a man with so many talents...
Here are some new pics of the living room:
This is one of the living room walls right when you come in the door and into the living room. Keith pained the stripe on the wall, you can't really see but between the light blue and dark blue there is a green stripe. He made the ottomans, they open so you can put things in them for storage which is nice. We got the mirrors from Ikea, and the Bamboo (housewarming gift from my Mom--thanks mom) and vase from zgallerie.



Keith painted a picture for the living room, it takes up the back wall. It is really nice, and has gotten lots of compliments from people who have seen it. Most can't believe he painted it. The first picture was taken before he did the work above so you will see the old curly willow that was there and the plain wall, I will try and take an updated picture of it all.


Here are some other pictures of the painting he made.

Finally here is a picture of our guest bedroom set.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing! You and K have such great taste....K is an artist...I love it.. Your place is muy beautiful!!! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...