LIFE AFTER WE DO’S

Monday, September 25, 2006

...The weekend flies by...
This weekend went by so fast it doesn't even feel like it was ever here. Who invented the two day weekend and the 5 day work week? I think we would like to pick a bone with them!! SO Friday I went out with Niki and Ashlei to Stanfords in Walnut Creek. Stanfords is a nice restaurant that has a great happy hour! From 9pm to closing they have meals for $1.95-3.95. And these are not small meals, they are regular meals at a wonderful price!! The bad thing is the wait for a table, and it is first come first grab so you have to scope the place out and be ready to dive for the first table you see. We did pretty good and got a table in only a matter of mins., I think that is a new record!
Here is a pictures of Niki talking at Stanfords! The menu and the drinks on the table.




Saturday was a long day! I had a wedding ALL day long! I really hated that because it took my whole day! I had to be at the ceremony at 10am, it didn't start until 12pm. Ashlei went with me to help. We pinned flowers on, light candles, rolled out the aisle runner, qued the processional, and then after the ceremony we took the pew bows down and took them to the reception site. It was about 1pm and we had to be at the Ceremony at 3pm so we went to get something to eat at Americano. Really nice place right on the embarcadero in SF, across from the ferry building. It was an amazing day out in SF!




So after lunch we went back to the wedding and we set up.It was at the Yank Sing restaurant in the Ricon Center. A really pretty place, they have a waterfall that falls from the ceiling down to a fountain below that adds a really pretty centerpiece to the wedding. We set out 25 centerpieces, and 275 favors at each place setting, guest book and so on and then qued everything throughout the night. We got home around 10pm, and we were tired. Keith had spent the day cleaning up, and working on music, he was just about asleep when I got home. I hate when he is asleep when I get home I feel like I missed a call from my best friend when I can't chat to him about everything that happen that day.

Sunday we got up and talked then I had to run off to meet with a client. On the way home I went to Andronico's and picked up some stuff from the deli, and a bottle of wine. I put together a wonderful afternoon spread (sorry my camera had no more batteries) and we sat out back and enjoyed that with some conversation. I then went to meet my friend Sofia to hang out for a bit, and then on to see my dad. Came back home in time for the end of the niner game and watched TV with Keith. Then the weekend was over. Here are some more pictures from the wedding I did.





They had a Lion Dance:











0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...