LIFE AFTER WE DO’S

Monday, September 18, 2006

A weekend without weddings...



So I didn't have any weddings this weekend so we were able to hang out most of the weekend and I didn't have to rush off anywhere. I have weddings for the next 4 weeks so it is nice to have a break inbetween.

Friday Niki and I went to see Little Mrs. Sunshine. We did it old school and got Togo sandwiches and snuck them into the old "dome" theatre in Concord. It was fun, and the movie was great.

Saturday Keith and I layed around and got up late. We watched "The Family Stone" in the moring it was pretty good. Finally after the movie we got ready and headed out. Keith's Mom wanted to go to a furniture place to see what she is going to buy once she gets her own place.

Sunday I went to Marine World, Keith doesn't do amusement parks yet (says he will once we have a child). So myself, Lynda, my mom, Ashlei, Julie, Chris and the two cutest girls went to Marine World. It was a late bday gift for the girls and it was lots of fun. I haven't been there in a while. I was a little sad that so many rides were shut down. I don't know if it was because it is late in the season or what but there were a couple I really wanted to go on. It was a fun day, here are some pictures.

When I went home keith and I watched an Unfinished Life, it was really good, I recommend seeing it.












0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...