LIFE AFTER WE DO’S

Monday, September 11, 2006

Weekend in Review!!
This weekend my Natalie came into town to stay with us. It was fun! We had a great time. I have had weddings every weekend for the past 6 weeks so I was happy to have a weekend off, it slowed me down a bit because I am always use to running off to a wedding. I have found when I slow down I get tired so I was a bit tired this weekend. Keith was in rare form and got the weekend off to a fun start with a text message to Natalie acting as myself.... boys. So she came over on Friday after the concert and then Saturday I had an appointment in Walnut Creek. I took her with me because she wanted me to drop her off at the gym. After that we went to Moraga to see her Mom at work, then then back home to get ready. We went to Berkeley and had a great time walking around and seeing the berkeley sites, and shopping. We went back home to relax and then went out to drinks with Niki and Eli. Eli went to highschool with me, and him and Natalie went to a "dance" (a.k.a. Jr. Prom) together. Through myspace (aww gotta love myspace) they have kept in touch and remain friends... it was a fun night with lots of laughs at a local bar. We got home around 3am... Sunday we went to her Mom's house for brunch and then did a drive by at the Pittsburg Seafood festival. We got there a little late and it was only about an hour left in the festival. Then back to home to relax and nap...then off the airport. Weekends go by so fast, especially when you have good friends to share it with!!








0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...