LIFE AFTER WE DO’S

Thursday, September 14, 2006


A special surprise
Keith loves sweets! So yesterday on the way home I was stuck in some horrible traffic (yuck)! So I decided to take the side street home, and it takes me right by Katrina Rozelle's in Alamo. Katrina is where Keith and I got our wedding cake, and we have gotten many cakes since for birthdays and special occasions.
Keith and I also love their chocolate chip cookies, and their chocolate cookies which are for those who would love chocolate shot right into their veins. So I decided to get him some chocolate chip cookies to surprise him with. As the girl behind the counter was placing them into a bag I asked her wrap them instead. They put them in a pretty box, with some pretty ribbon around it, and finish it off with a gold foil sticker! It makes them so much more special. So I went home and Keith was out back working on the patio and was all smiles when he saw the box. He is actually asking for more today, but it wouldn't be a treat if I did it all the time. It is a nice way to keep the marriage fun and to let him know that I think of him...random acts of kindness!
If you are ever in Alamo or Berkeley check out Katrina Rozelle's. They have great cakes by the slice, or whole, and cookies that will leave you asking for more!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...