LIFE AFTER WE DO’S

Monday, October 02, 2006

...What the Thornton's did for the weekend...
Weekend was here again. It was a nice weekend, nothing too much going on. Friday Keith picked me up from work and we ran around a bit, I had to go get some things from the bride who was getting married on Saturday, then we went to get his mom from the hospital where she was seeing Ashlei. I went to see my Dad and visit with him for a while. Saturday I got up early and went to see my Dad again, then came home and got ready for the wedding. Keith spent the day visiting his sister in the hospital, and relaxing at home. By the time I got home it was pretty late so I just watched some TV before going to bed. Sunday we lounged around and then went to see my Dad, then went to go see Keith's sister at the hospital. After that we went to grab a late lunch at Tahoe Joes. Then I went to get my toes done, and for a hike. It was all capped off with a lovely sunset that I was able to capture lots of pictures of.
These are from by our house, and where I go hiking. You can click on them to make them bigger I am pretty proud!




]


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...