LIFE AFTER WE DO’S

Monday, September 25, 2006


....California Sunrise.....

Monday mornings, yuck, yuck, yuck...especially when you have to be up and out of the house at 6:45 am! On the road with other people -who are miserable it is Monday- and it is so early and they are in the car next to the radio -and not in bed with the pillow. So as I dragged myself out of bed this morning and onto the road I was surprised to see this out of my car window..what an AMAZING sunrise! I quickly grabbed my camera phone so I could share it with Keith who was still sound asleep in bed, because this one was worth getting up for! Usually we are blessed with amazing sunsets that light the sky with all sorts of colors, I love them! I always think it takes a lot of work to make the perfect sunset, and I am going to assume even more work to create this sunrise on the west coast ...so I wanted to share it with all 3 of you that may be reading this and say happy monday...this made it getting up at 6:00 am for!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...