LIFE AFTER WE DO’S

Monday, August 04, 2008

The End of An Era..
Busy Busy weekend in the Thornton home. Kicked it off with Mom's retirement party on Friday. It was a good turn out, some of which I did not see (late coming from SF), but Mom was super happy and honored to have that many people come from all around for her. Hard to think she is not there after 20 plus years of services... wow. Almost my whole life. I don't think it has hit her yet, hasn't hit me. After the party she came back and opened gifts, cards, and shed a few tears... an outpouring of well wishes and memories made.
I snapped a few pics.. they are below. If you can't see them in email go to www.dnmthornton.blogspot.com . Lea is in about 90 % of them being the social butterfly she is :)










0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...