LIFE AFTER WE DO’S

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Hump day....
We haven't been up to anything too exciting this week. I had appointment after work on Monday and Keith just came to pick me up then I went home and cooked for him (well I made a tomato and fennel salad) and heated up a lasagna. Tuesday I had another appointment over the phone after work, and I got some EXCELLENT news....Niki and Natalie's sister doesn't have cancer! There was a scare for the past week or so, and the good news came back Tuesday. It was wonderful! It made my day and carried over to today. Today I am going to dinner with Julie, Chris, and Ivy before they go back to Florida for 10 days. I think we settled on Mimi's. Then I am going to try and go see my Dad. Ashlei is being discharged from the hospital so Keith is going to pick her up. That has been the news here, the weather report calls for rain! Ugh. I hate the rain. I have loved the fall weather but not the rain! But the clouds in the sky the past few days made for wonderful pictures in the morning! Happy Hump Day everyone ....Friday is just around the corner.






0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...