LIFE AFTER WE DO’S

Monday, October 09, 2006

The rest of the weekend...
Friday night after we got done with Dad's birthday party we headed home. Niki came by and we went out to get some things for the party we are throwing on the 21st. After that we went to get something to eat. We wanted Back Forty but it was closed so we stumbled down to a new place called Nibblers Wine and Eatery. It is a neat place that has a European feel to it. Everything on the menu is small plates, which is great for portion control. I thought that they were going to bring them all out like when you go to Chinese food but instead they bring each small plate as it's own course. This makes you really enjoy the experience and also the food individually. It was wonderful, we are going back on Thursday for belly dancers and more great eats.
Saturday I didn't have to be in Livermore for the wedding until 4pm, so that meant I got to hang around till about 3pm. Keith and slept in late, went to go see my Dad, and then came back home to relax. I did palates and then got ready for the wedding. The wedding was wonderful lots of fun and the couple had a great time and were really fun to work with. All the vendors and I had worked together before so that made it nice. I also worked with my favorite florist Nicole who does amazing work. Here are some pictures of the wedding (which was at a winery) and some of Nicole's work.







Sunday I just had a couple of appointments and then Keith and I made sandwiches and watched football! Just how I love to spend a Sunday. The best news was that the niners beat the Raiders, which gives me bragging rights for the rest of the year. :) The weekends go by so fast...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...