LIFE AFTER WE DO’S

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Partee Timmmee....
So it has been a little busy to try and update this week...but here it goes. Things are good on the home front, we had a good weekend. Keith's Mom and Sister found a place to move into and they will be moving on Nov. 1st which is exciting. Keith and I were just stressing over how everyone was going to sleep for thanksgiving vacation and it is not something we have to worry about now, so we are happy about that.
Niki and I decided to throw a girls party over the weekend, we rented my clubhouse to hold it in and planned for weeks on what to serve and how to set up. Friday Niki and I went to get things for the party and ran around like crazy. I made rice crispy treats for the chocolate fountain and then went to bed, Keith helped. Saturday I went to see my Dad in the morning, then to Costco, then back home where Keith unloaded everything for me. Then I was off to Lynda's house to visit with her sister who was in town (for the first time ever) to visit for a week. It was fun to see Chris, Julie and the girls. They are getting so big and they have an imagination that is thriving. So cute how they can just play together and make up adventures using sand and seashells. I stayed a bit longer than I needed to so I was rushing once I got home. We ran to the clubhouse to decorate and then I ran back drop all the food off and get things set out. Thank god that Devyn came early because she helped a lot set out the trays, and get things out of the car! I was a bit frazzled so now I know next time to get things set up WAY in advance so I can just relax before guest come. We had about 35-40 girls come and it was a lot of fun hanging out and laughing. I took only a few pictures because I was so busy I didn't get a chance to take pictures really, next time.

Sunday I had an appointment in San Jose so we went down for that, Ashlei came with me. We stopped by Santana Row after and had lunch and walked around the farmers market that is there. We also stopped by Hotel Valencia where I picked Keith up some cake that he had there for my Mom's bday that he loved. Then we headed home where Keith and I just laid in bed watched movies and relaxed. I finally dragged myself up around 5 pm to go on a hike for an hour, I am sad that the time is changing and I am not going to be able to do it on the weekdays anymore...back to the gym for me.








0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...