LIFE AFTER WE DO’S

Sunday, July 27, 2008


A Lovely Day in the City.
Growing up we spent most of our weekends in San Francisco, Mom grew up there, Dad and her met there, we were born there... I think on weekends they wanted us to see the city they loved.
Although we don't go every weekend, I plan on Darrian getting to know SF as much as I do.
This weekend I am doing a wedding for Niki's old bosses daughter, Niki is going to be helping me with it. Saturday was the rehearsal, Mom and Darrian came along and toured the Legion of Honor while I worked. After.. some pictures, and then we had lunch in SF at Pres a Vi in the Presidio. It was a great day, the weather was perfect. Darrian loved playing in the columns and on the grass in front of the legion.



Legion of Honor:

A sampling of the De Young Exhibit, I am going to have to get over there and check it out.


Mr. Cuteness


"singing" to hear his voice echo in the courtyard.








Baby D and Grandma





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...