LIFE AFTER WE DO’S

Monday, February 18, 2008

Date Night

Keith and I went to see Kooza in San Jose on Saturday night. It was a gift from my Mom, and it was the first date we have been on alone in 5 months, although it did not feel like it had been that long. We both missed Darrian a lot, but knew he was in good hands and made the best our of a great evening. After the show we had dinner at Citrus on Santana Row. I love Santana Row, and the Hotel Valencia where Citrus is. It was a great night. Darrian waited up for us which was sweet and I think that both he and grandma were very happy to see us come through the door.

I have more updates from the weekend, including Darrian's first train ride, and our walk with another Mommy at Point Pinole. I have to get Darrian to bed so those will come tomorrow hopefully!









0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...