LIFE AFTER WE DO’S

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Santa is coming, Santa is coming!!


I have been meaning to post this since last Thursday. However with each passing day the loom of this beast we call Santa was coming!! Which as you get older means a rush to beat the calender trying to get everything done. So with that said I haven't had much time to do anything. Every day I look at the calender and say...oh my gosh it is only a __till Christmas!

One thing I did manage to do is bake! I did it the evening that Devyn and I looked at lights. It was a wonderful evening...because the niners won. Hey I just realized the started really winning when Devyn was there, oh perhaps she is my good luck charm! Sorry I digress, but I know what she will be doing on Sundays next season.

Anyhow as the niners picked up speed I baked. I made gooey pumpkin bars this past week. They are like pumpkin pie with a cake bottom, a little richer cause it has cream cheese in it. They turned out good and they were a HIT!

Here are some pictures... remember the disclaimer about reading while typing!

The cake part all pressed in the pan ready to go..
Next came the cream cheese, eggs, and pumpkin
Then went the powdered sugar, nutmeg, and other spices
and it was all poured over the top of the cake part and in the oven it went..
Here is the finished product...not the best pic but they were great!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...