LIFE AFTER WE DO’S

Friday, July 06, 2012

Muir Beach

We went to Muir Beach father's day weekend to give Keith a full day off. I packed the car, for about a week. Seriously. Three kids to the beach and I totally over packed. Next time I would take so much less. I picked Muir Beach because they have a creek so the kids can play in that and not the waves and have a good time. The problem is the creek is on the far side of the beach. So three kids, my Mom, and a bus full of supplies hauled across the beach. We has a lot of fun, and by pure randomness Darrian's best friend from preschool showed up with his family and kept Darrian occupied which honestly was heaven sent.

It was a lovely day. We will go back, with much less stuff next time :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...